Last week I was nominated in the Versatile Blogger Award category. This is my first ever nomination and I really want to thank Shumaila Jaffer from Beauty Redefine for doing this so. I love to be a part of this blogger family Alhumdulillah.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules: 1. Thank the person who gave you this award. 2. Include a link to their blog. 3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. Nominate those 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award. 4. Finally, tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
My nominations are
- Ayesha from Ayesha’s Blog
- Shang J from The Feminine Crusade
- Sarah Hassan from Sara Hassan’s Blog
- Mahnoor from Mahnoor’s Haul
- Farah from I am Cutibubbli
- Nayab from Nayab Loves
- Cenam Iqbal from Cenamz Beauty Blog
- Nida Moughal from Glitter Smitter
- Shehrzad Dastaan from Pretty Peachy and P ink
- Rabeeyah from Rabeeyah’s Blog
- Shumaila Jaffer from Beauty Redefined
- Naimal from Peachy Pout
- Huda from Sparklings Makeup Blog
- Anila Faruk from Anila Faruk Beauty Blog
- A passionate Software Engineer , who never thought to be in this field. Trust me Computers were never my choice but when I got in I realized I couldn’t get anything better than this. 🙂
- I am not a morning person, feel sleepy almost every day at work for first 2 hours :D. So on weekends I like to sleep leaving everything at side 😛
- Makeup became my obsession when I started taking Hijab, before Hijab only thing I was interested in most was haircuts and ear rings. Now both the things are discontinued and now I want to give myself a different look with my makeup. These days I am into trying new eye makeups.
- I like to cook and a secret dream is to get a chef course someday. I am more into snacks like Samosa’s, Kachori’s, Gol Gappa etc.
- In my free time I like to read books, not fictions but light romantic and religious books are my choice. My favorite authors are Judith Mcnaught and Umaira Ahmed.
- I like to travel, I love hanging out with friends and family and the best part I love to EAT. Like my fiance says I want to try every restaurant of the world. I love FISH like anything. *yummmy mouth watering thought*
- I love to wear trendy clothes but mostly eastern and my all time favorite attire is Angarkha along with chori daar pajama and Khussa. Yes, I am a Khussa maniac . I can walk with them for miles 😀
OMG!! 7 points end but still more to write 🙂 Before I windup I want to Thank this blogger community for accepting me. I love the unity of Pakistani Bloggers and once again Thank you Shumaila Jaffer for giving me this oppurtunity 🙂
Nida’s Beauy Bag