“Happiness is perfume, you can’t pour it on somebody else without getting a few drops on yourself”
James Van Der Zee
Indeed happiness is in smelling good. When you smell good you feel fresh and relaxed. I don’t think any of us dislike perfumes. Even though I am allergic to some fragrances but still love to have them in my stash. Today I am sharing my perfumes collection with you all. I already think I am pretty overloaded but trust me most of them are gifts :). Need Happy from Clinque in my collection too 😉
My collection includes 10 perfumes in which few of them are travel size but not fake. I missed one perfume in this post but will share it with you all
- Magnifique from Lancome – Fragrance is bit hard but love it when it enters in 2nd and 3rd note.
- Love in paris from Nina Ricci– One of my most favorite perfume. It has a romantic fragrance which is perfect for both day and night.
- Euphoria from Calvin Klein– Love this perfume too. It has very mild and pleasant fragrance.
- 74 from Ice Berg– It has bit soury fragrance. I love its bottle though.
- White Musk from Body Shop– Not much happy with this. Its good but not as I expected it to be.
- Love Etc Solid from Body Shop– Very fruity and easy to carry.(review here)
- Dolce Vita from Christian Dior– A perfect perfume for night dates.
- Organza from Givenchy – Preferable for 30+ ladies but these days its my daily perfume.
- Celine Dion Perfum from Celine Dion– I love its sweet and melodious fragrance like Celine. (review here)
I know it’s been an age I didn’t write any perfume review. You can tell which review you want to see first. Comment below and don’t forget I love and feel happy when you comment ❤