People who know me and follow me on Instagram must be aware that I am a BIG foodie. I love to eat so I have decided to introduce this new section in my blog and that’s Nida’s Kitchen. Besides makeup I love cooking too.
When I cook , I want 100% result so in sha ALLAH all my recipes here will be those having perfect results in taste and look. I normally search different recipes on internet first and then choose the best one. I like to read the recipe first and then I go little imaginative that how it will turn out and Alhumdulillah this works always
I will notify when any of the recipe will be my own creation :).
Today’s recipe is from one and only Shireen Anwar. I LOVE HER COOKING
Just to begin today’s recipe is Ras Malai. I tried this last week and it turns out PERFECT Alhumdulillah
-2 kg fresh milk
-2 cup sugar
-8-10 Green Cardamom (choti illaichi)
-2 cup full cream powdered milk
-2 tsp baking powder (heap)
-1 tbsp flour (leveled)
-2 tbsp Ghee (melted)
- Boil the milk,add sugar and cardamom. And let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- In separate bowl, add powdered milk, baking powder, flour and mix with hands.
- Add ghee and mix again with hands.
- Add eggs and now make a dough.
- Make balls and add in milk while the milk is on low flame.
- Cover it and raise the flame. Cook till the milk comes to the boil again.
- Once the balls are cooked from outside, put them on steam so that they will cook completely.
- Garnish with pistachio and serve.
I will try keeping this section alive in sha ALLAH. Do try this and let me know the feedback 🙂