This is one of my most favorite blush palette these days. I love it for every aspect and really want to share my review with you all. So if you all want to get a cheap yet great blush palette then here it is, read the review below to find out why 😀
About the product
- Although its a blush palette but its darkest brown color which is a matte one, helps me in contouring my face. It gives a nice soft touch. So when you don’t need any typical contouring you can use this color, its GREAT.
- Its a pure bubble gum pink color, which I like to wear only on a formal event.
- A lighter version of peachy pink which does not show on my cheek. I normally use this color with the darker shades and it gives a great warm look.
- Matte pinkish with a hint of peach. The color is gorgeous and blends really well with my warm undertones.
- mm I don’t know how to describe it but its a frosty pink kinda color. The color also has a silver shine to it which I don’t like on my cheeks.
- A perfect and true peachy shade. My most favorite one from this palette.
- Ok, so the shade is muted matte peach for me. The color shows up really well on my cheeks.
- Bright Fuschia with a matte finish. I love to wear this if I am looking for a bright pink cheeks on a formal events.
- A dull brown color which never shows up on my medium skin tone. I tried using it with the peach color once and I think it looked great.
- A dark brown color which I only use for contouring. I do not have any bronzer yet, so this is a life shade for me.
The palette is a MUST HAVE product for me. I like it because I can mix and match these shades and can create my own perfect combination. I always mix shades in my lipsticks too ;).
I have been using this palette on all my makeup looks uploaded on Instagram