Hey lovely readers, if you have been following me on Instagram then you have already seen the glimpse of today’s post. In case you are not following me click here .
Masarrat Misbah is a big name in our makeup industry and she needs no introduction and on 18th April 2015 she launched her very own makeup brand MM. I found myself extremely lucky to be a part of this launch. The meetup was held at Depilex Bahadarabad Brand. And this is one of the BEST blogger meetup I have attended so far. And they managed to bring almost all the bloggers from Karachi. Thanks to the entire team of Walnut Communication mainly Samra Muslim, Sumaiya Shafi.
We bloggers were given a free makeover by experts and luckily my makeover was done by very own Nighat Misbah. This was the first time when I met her, she gave the demo of entire makeup range separately as I was the 1st one to reach at the event.
MM MAKEUP FACTS
- First HALAL makeup brand of Pakistan, which means that the whole process including ingredients are HALAL and parabens and lean free.
- Specially made for Asian Skin Tones.
- Developed after a detail research and its their own manufacturing.
- Huge range of Foundations, Pressed powders, Blushes, Eyeshadows, Lip Varnish, Liquid Lipstick, Lipglosses, Liquid Liners.
- Foundations can be used as a full coverage concealers.
We bloggers were given free foundation too; after complete makeover which is the best thing. Besides other goodies the foundation was of out skin tone. I will talk in detail about the goodies in a separate post 🙂
I would like to thank everyone at Depilex Salon for treating us like a celebrity especially Hafsa Haseeb. You are such a sweetheart.